Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Presentation Mantras for Business Studies Exam




Presentation Mantras for Business Studies Exam

Business Studies is  a scoring subject, but you have to stress on presentation. How you present your answers in answer sheet makes a great difference in marks scored by you in exam. I am not denying the fact that content is important but if you write your answers creatively   , you have more chances of getting more marks.

It is based on fact that Human brain is divided in two halves –the left brain and right brain. Left brain works logically and analytically whereas Right brain works on creativity. Examiners   tend to give more marks to papers which are written correctly and creatively as more of right brain is regulated.

Try these tips for enhancing presentation in Business Studies Exam.

Ø  Try to write answers in points rather than writing long paragraphs
Ø  Even Explanation to points can be divide in to sub points
Ø  Underline important parts and headings of answers or use highlighter or black  pen(do it simultaneously while writing answers, you may not get time later)
Ø  Do write question number clearly and strictly tallying with the question paper.
Ø  Leave one line after every point in answer.
Ø  Diagrams can be drawn to make presentation better.

All the Best
Mamta Narula
DPS Vasant Kunj



4 comments:

  1. I've been browsing on-line more than three hours as of late, yet I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the internet might be much more helpful than ever before.link
    ecommerce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never discovered interesting articles like yours to help childrens to perform beter in exam, i love your site.please help me in solving my issue,I am worrying about my december,pre board and board exam and i have performed very bad in september exams. I want you to give me some tips how to remeber all these things,i know these are common sense things but a little difficult to learn all these things. Please suggest me something by sending me mail.please please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete